Stock Symbol:
 
Dow Jones: 23,430.33 +72.09 (0.31%)
S&P 500: 2,582.14 +3.29 (0.13%)
Nasdaq: 6,790.71 +7.92 (0.12%)
 Account Login | Schedule Consultation | 859.815.8566

 
 
graph

Strategic & Alternative Strategies

As your wealth manager, one of the most important investment decisions we will make is not the specific investments selected, rather, it is the asset allocation of your portfolio – that is, the mix of stocks, bonds, cash and alternative asset classes we select. Being broadly diversified with exposure to all markets may help reduce the amount of risk associated with your portfolio. Accordingly, based on your strategic asset allocation, we aim to invest approximately 90% of your equity exposure within a broadly diversified portfolio of exchange traded funds (ETF’s). The remaining equity exposure, approximately 10%, will be allocated toward ETF’s that focus on alternative asset classes.  Altus Wealth Management, located in the Cincinnati area, provides investment management and financial planning services.



Strategic & Alternative Strategies
   
Strategic & Alternative Strategies
Tactical Allocation Fixed Income Strategy
 

HOME    |    OUR FIRM    |    FINANCIAL PLANNING    |    WEALTH MANAGEMENT    |    INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT   |    CONTACT

Copyright © 2017. Altus Wealth Management, LLC - All Rights Reserved.